Title: Welcome to Superhero School (The Vork Chronicles #1)
Author: Gracie Dix
Publication Date: April 28th, 2020
Publisher: Toast Industries
Source: Finished Copy via Author
Synopsis: Welcome to Superhero School! Join Oliver, Jess, and all their friends on a mission to destroy the power-hungry, evil villains of Vork.
From subterranean sewers to lush jungle, from dinosaurs to dragons, our heroes will be pushed to their limits in ways they’d never imagined. Will their collective Powers—Flight, Morphing, Invisibility, Mind Reading, and more—be enough for them to overcome the malevolence of Vork? Or will they stumble over their own doubts and painful histories?
This action-packed journey of friendship, hardship, and humor will take our heroes to thrilling new heights and a deeper understanding of their own place in the world. But will that be enough—or will Vork always be one step ahead?
Add on Goodreads!
I love discover new authors, and Gracie Dix has written a fun and unique middle-grade book. If you are a superhero fan much like myself, this is something you don’t want to miss! The characters are wonderfully diverse and creative, each with their own set of powers, and when they work together, they are unstoppable. I look forward to seeing where the world and these characters go from here, and for sure, they will be saving the world in one way or another😅
Creative Post: MY TOP 5 SUPERPOWERS
(I saw that another one of my fellow blog tour posts had done this and thought it was GENUIS and being the superhero fanatic that I am, I totally want to jump in on the fun!)
1. Elemental Manipulation – I mean, this is just about the coolest power I could have. I could FINALLY be the Avatar! #ultimategoals
2. Shapeshifting – I mean, I can channel full Lysandra from Throne of Glass or Gar from Teen Titans and who wouldn’t want to be able to shift into different animals?
3. Teleportation – I would use this for my own advantage and just travel around the world for free😅 I’m anything if practical with my power choices🤣
4. Absolute Weapon Proficiency – Ok, hear me out. I’m channeling Diego from The Umbrella Academy, and as he is, like, my third favourite character, I would love to have the ability to just know how to use every weapon and combat skill. Also, this could TOTALLY become useful!
5. Telekenisis – So, I really just want to be able to move things around, like a ghost👻
About the Author
Graceanne “Gracie” Dix is a high school author. She has been writing since she could hold a pencil. When Gracie isn’t writing, she can be found singing, creating art, in the theatre, volunteering, or playing tennis. She loves to travel and is a loyal friend. Gracie lives in Dallas, Texas with her parents, Richard and Jennifer, her brother, Nate, whenever he is home from college, and her beloved dogs, Snowball and Sandcastle “Sandy.”
ENTER THE RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY BELOW FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A COPY OF WELCOME TO SUPERHERO SCHOOL BY GRACIE DIX!
Rafflecopter link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/2aeeb25b75/?
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT ALL OF THE REMAINING TOUR STOPS!
Books, Tea, Healthy Me
Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Books and Bookends
Krisha’s Cozy Corner
A Beauty & Her Books
Katherine Loves Books